Help with a BioCube

  • Thread starter Thread starter Windy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Windy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
483
Reaction score
86
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fishroom where I am raising fish and the conditions for that are not the best for coral. My wife likes the look of a reef display, so I am considering putting in a small stand-alone tank upstairs for coral only. One of my worries is acrylic. I don't like it. Are there other options and what do I need for other equipment? If I go with a Bio Cube, how big do they come?
 
they come in a 14 gallon and a 29 gallon. The stock lighting will only keep soft corals, so it would be a good idea to upgrade the lighting. The best led light to can get if you want to grow anything from hammer corals to clams, is a Steve's LED kit for a 14 gallon biocube
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new