Help with a Reef Octopus regal 200 int

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rmike545
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was asking more of how to slow water injected in the skimmer without slowing down the air because that seems to be the issue.
Every time I slow down the pump speed with the controller it slows down the air as well and I was was hoping to slow down just the water.

So have to ask. Do you have the controller unit with your skimmer?

The valves is what allows more water or less water. Nothing with air in a major way. The air is adjusted by the controller. If you don’t have the controller use a valve that can installed on the venturi hose.

https://a.co/d/iSciTGQ
This is what I used on my old skimmer before I sold the first tank setup.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new