Help with Acro I.D.

steves reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Clearwater
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone new to R2R and first post. I picked up this new Acro at a lfs last weekend and the guy said it was a TSA Demon something....I can't find anything on a Demon Acro online....anyone have any idea what this might be? Appreciate the help!

20240516_195213.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new