Help with adding fish!

Heres_doe_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so i have Yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp. 2 clowns,a blue mandarin,a flame hawkfish and a few cleaner snails. What should I add it's a 35 g tank. About 15 LPS corals

Woodchip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds fully stocked to me i think my 30 gallon is full with four fish so i wouldn’t add any more fish to that tank. In my opinion you can always add more coral though.

OP
OP
Heres_doe_

Heres_doe_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds fully stocked to me i think my 30 gallon is full with four fish so i wouldn’t add any more fish to that tank. In my opinion you can always add more coral though.
I thought the same tbh but then i hear lots of ppl say u can add more and live aquaria and a few other sites saying 1 inch of fish per gallon of water

Dolphins18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could add another invert, maybe a nice shrimp, I like small coral banded shrimp. Pistol shrimp won't mess with a coral banded.
From a fish point stand point, it would be best to let those guys grow, maxed out. Don't look into the 1" per gallon - that rule would say a 35" snapper could fit in your tank.

OP
OP
Heres_doe_

Heres_doe_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could add another invert, maybe a nice shrimp, I like small coral banded shrimp. Pistol shrimp won't mess with a coral banded.
From a fish point stand point, it would be best to let those guys grow, maxed out. Don't look into the 1" per gallon - that rule would say a 35" snapper could fit in your tank.
Didn't think of it like that lol but that thing would be bigger than my tank lol

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the same tbh but then i hear lots of ppl say u can add more and live aquaria and a few other sites saying 1 inch of fish per gallon of water
That is the worst "rule" in the aquarium hobby. The easiest simplest example is that you can easily put 10 1-inch guppies into a 10 gallon tank, probably even more, but you cannot put one 10-inch oscar into a 10 gallon tank. We could put 10 yellow clown gobies into a 10 gallon tank, or 20 dwarf seahorses, but we can't put even one tang into a 10 gallon. I could provide a hundred other examples, but I think you get the idea. Each individual fish has its own requirements.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back