Help with aiptasia device

MartyR

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
boca raton
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am having a small Aiptasia problem and periodic flatworms. I ran accross a device that they say kills Austria as well as flatworms and other pests without harming corals.
It is a sort of a light based product ( ITC Reefculture Reef Delete). Gas anybody used this device or know of anybody that has done experience with it?
 
I’ve had good luck with peeling the skin of gsp off rock and removing it manually. As for zoas you can try asterina starfish. They won’t eradicate them completely but they’ll control them without releasing anything nasty into the water.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new