Help with BRS 4 Stage Value Plus 75GPD RO/DI System with the Water Saver Upgrade kit…

Mark Wold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the process of moving, my son completely disassembled all the tubing on my 4 Stage Value Plus 75 GPD RO/DI with the Water Saver Upgrade system instead of just packing it up. I opened a chat with BRS hoping to get a copy of the tubing schematic. They said they didn’t have anything. So after much searching on the internet, I thought I had gathered enough information to put things right. I hooked it up to the supply line and water began trickling out of the output line. The TDS meter even confirmed a reading of 0 on the output. I thought "Awesome! Everything works!".

Boy was I wrong. As it turns out, there has been a steady stream of water just going down the drain. And not a trickle like it's RO/DI water. My Village called and said my water usage for the month of February was through the roof! Like nearly 10,000 gallons. So I apparently got something wrong or there is a malfunctioning piece in the system. But since I don't have a way to verify the tubing connections, I'm lost.

So I am pleading now, is there anything available that says "This piece of tubing goes from point XXX to point ZZZ". Perhaps assembly instructions for whoever the employee is that puts these things together? Something?

Mark

Jason_MrFrags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
quick google search will provide illustrations of how the lines run. But if you want to post pictures of your system we can go over it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back