Help with carbon doser co2 regulator

  • Thread starter Thread starter mnat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2010
Messages
1,288
Reaction score
87
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a few months ago I had a whole new calcium reactor controller the works installed in my tank. Everything was going amazing and I was enjoying the hydros controller and everything. One day my wife heard a weird gas venting sound coming from the co2 regulator so I had her shut it off, I was away. When I came back and turned the gas back on the regulator was venting from this spot in the underside of the regulator.
IMG_4351.jpeg

I was able to tighten it with and Allen wrench and got the unit running again. However, ever since the regulator keep shutting off and now no co2 is going into the calcium reactor at all. I have swapped tanks changed things around etc etc. I called and left a message at carbon doser and have heard nothing back (holidays I get it). So I turn to the boards to see if anyone can help. The regulator currently looks like this:

IMG_4350.jpeg
 
Hi
I had the same issue. Contact your retailer they will put you in touch with carbon doser. They have an issue with the orings. Tell them what's going on and they will send out new oring.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new