Help with designer Percula color variations

Eva Rose

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Messages
860
Reaction score
1,305
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Anyone have a chart on Percula clowns that show the variations of color on the different designer Perculas?? I'm looking @ several diff Picasso babies (for example) but I don't know what color they will change into once they mature... I've seen some listed as Black Picasso Nebula Picasso, etc. Can't find pics of these once they mature.
Looking for a Percula that has vibrant orange with white patterning - that won't turn mocha colored or have a lot of black. Prefer more orange and white (some black is okay).

I've looked @ R2R clown pictorial - it is nice but a lot to scroll through.
Any charts, links or suggestions?
Any photos (with the name) of your different Perculas that have this coloring would be appreciated.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new