Help with Id on this colony

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dfost
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dfost

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2023
Messages
135
Reaction score
121
Location
lincoln
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4245.png
Got this pretty large colony from a LFS that got a shipment from Walt Smith in fiji He got them about three weeks ago. They came in pretty bleached now starting to color up. It was so cheap I decided to take a gamble on it. The best guest I have is Acropora cerealis
 
Bumping up for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new