Help with ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter scvc620
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scvc620

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
23
Location
Micco, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this over a year ago. It was a frag from a blue acro I believe. Long story short life got it the way and it fell to the back of the tank forgotten. In March when I moved everything over to my new Red Sea 525 XL, the person doing the swap over said he thought it was dead, but just put it back in the tank. At that time it was nothing more than a straight stick with what appeared to me to be a few polyps at the base. I moved it out to the front of the tank to watch it. To my amazement it has prospered and I am thrilled. However, I don't know what it is at this point. Every couple of days when I look at it, has more bumps and nodules. I am so excited, Can someone give a guess as to what it exactly it might be? Thank you in advance
survivor.jpg
Acro question.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new