Help with ID

ShepherdTech

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
225
Reaction score
175
Location
North Alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received this from WWC, but they didn’t include the card with coral names for the mixed frag pack. Assuming this is SPS, but want to know what type. Any ideas?

279120CA-B118-4C13-959D-64BE2B7F94F4.png
 
Yes, it does look like SPS, but could you turn on your white lights/daylights and retake the photo? That would help alot.
 
I received this from WWC, but they didn’t include the card with coral names for the mixed frag pack. Assuming this is SPS, but want to know what type. Any ideas?

279120CA-B118-4C13-959D-64BE2B7F94F4.png
Also, judging from the new growth at the tips and the shape of the polyps, I’m leaning towards Montipora Digitata.
 
Agree on white lighting
Looks like encrusting digita or spongodes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new