Help with lunar setting

dhochheiser

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2025
Messages
108
Reaction score
181
Location
Baton Rouge
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So I'm trying to set the lunar lighting on my own program for my OR4s.

I've enabled channels 4 and 5 as the channels for the lunar setting, but when I try to set the start or end time (both are currently at 16:30), I get: Optional time range 20:01-8:00 and the start time must be earlier than the end time.

Doesn't seem like that is settable?

Anyone know whats up with that?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new