Help with my “frogspawn tree”

  • Thread starter Thread starter undbulsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

undbulsu

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2016
Messages
42
Reaction score
20
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over several years I have cultivated a frogspawn tree as the center piece of my tank. It has thrived and looked beautiful until one day one of the heads started bleaching. It has spread from head to head util i decided to remove some of the branches and see if I could figure out what was going on. Some of the branches have a grey slimy film and some don’t. I’m not sure which of the 2 is normal or even if this would be the cause. I’ve included some pics to give you an idea of the dismantled tree and some of the branches. Any help would be greatly appreciated

IMG_4567.jpeg IMG_4566.jpeg IMG_4565.jpeg IMG_4564.jpeg IMG_4563.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new