Help with my Heliofungia please

  • Thread starter Thread starter lewing270
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lewing270

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Heliofungia is loosing its tissue, I have tried bathing it in ReVive (coral cleaner), water parameters are all ok. Other corals are very happy. I am not sure why this is happening, I think that my hermit crabs dropped in some sand which irritated him. Any ideas on anything I could do to rescue him would be appreciated. Thanks Linda
 
My Heliofungia is loosing its tissue, I have tried bathing it in ReVive (coral cleaner), water parameters are all ok. Other corals are very happy. I am not sure why this is happening, I think that my hermit crabs dropped in some sand which irritated him. Any ideas on anything I could do to rescue him would be appreciated. Thanks Linda

Welcome to Reef2reef!

Linda, can you post a picture of it?
 
Welcome to r2r !! They like really low flow area. Pic would def help.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new