Help with Radion xr15 Pro g5 update

Naldy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I just purchased 2 used (practically new) xr15 pro g5. One of the power supply does not work, new one arriving tomorrow.

I am having the issue that when using the working one to update one of the lamps, the update went 100%. Then I disconnect the updated one and plug in the other. It turns on perfectly. This is when it gets weird. The second lamp is showing an error when updating (seen in the attached screenshot).

Do I need to have both lamps on in order for the update to work in both?

iPhone with latest iOS
Mobius with updated app

Any help will be highly appreciated!

IMG_4678.png

Last edited:

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many times have you tried? Sometimes all you need to do is power cycle the light and close and reopen the app.

Do you have other things connected to that tank in mobius?

Blaxsun is onto something if you connected the 1st light and updated it, then unplugged it to get the 2nd one set up.

If so try removing the 1st one from mobius (don't worry the update will still be on that one) and try updating the 2nd.

But I agree, waiting for the new power supply is the best idea.

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many times have you tried? Sometimes all you need to do is power cycle the light and close and reopen the app.
^ This! LOL... If you click on the info bar it will usually tell you the radio failed, etc. Sometimes it takes a couple times. I threw in some black chips on some older lights I bought, it drives me nuts and makes me nervous at the same time.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 58 40.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 28.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back