Help with Radion xr15 Pro g5 update

Naldy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2023
Messages
20
Reaction score
5
Location
Puerto Rico
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I just purchased 2 used (practically new) xr15 pro g5. One of the power supply does not work, new one arriving tomorrow.

I am having the issue that when using the working one to update one of the lamps, the update went 100%. Then I disconnect the updated one and plug in the other. It turns on perfectly. This is when it gets weird. The second lamp is showing an error when updating (seen in the attached screenshot).

Do I need to have both lamps on in order for the update to work in both?

iPhone with latest iOS
Mobius with updated app

Any help will be highly appreciated!

IMG_4678.png
 
Last edited:
How many times have you tried? Sometimes all you need to do is power cycle the light and close and reopen the app.

Do you have other things connected to that tank in mobius?

Blaxsun is onto something if you connected the 1st light and updated it, then unplugged it to get the 2nd one set up.

If so try removing the 1st one from mobius (don't worry the update will still be on that one) and try updating the 2nd.

But I agree, waiting for the new power supply is the best idea.
 
How many times have you tried? Sometimes all you need to do is power cycle the light and close and reopen the app.
^ This! LOL... If you click on the info bar it will usually tell you the radio failed, etc. Sometimes it takes a couple times. I threw in some black chips on some older lights I bought, it drives me nuts and makes me nervous at the same time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new