Help with reefmat

cruzersmith

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2025
Messages
69
Reaction score
28
Location
Madison
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my reefmat 250 is constantly giving me error #2 setup error. I have gone over everything multiple times and find nothing wrong with the installation. I have contacted support and sent pictures and videos they requested informing them that the manual buttons operate the roll the opposite of what it should do. They respond that the video verifies the unit is operating correctly. However when they say the front button runs counterclockwise loosening the material they are right in that it runs counterclockwise but the rolls are shown both on new rolls and the manual to install rolling counterclockwise so running counterclockwise tightens or advances the roll not loosen. I could make it work by installing in the opposite direction but that means the material will add from the front and on top not from the rear and bottom. Is there something wrong with this drive unit? It’s mounted on the right and set to right in the app.
 
Are you sure you have the rolls installed correctly and new material oriented the right way?
 
I’m not sure if there is a way to change this outside of the app but in the app under more settings make sure this matches the side the drive is mounted on IMG_7999.jpeg
 
Are you sure you have the rolls installed correctly and new material oriented the right way?
I hope you can forgive me as I mean no disrespect or rudeness but just my frustration. If you read my post and understand when I said I went over the setup multiple times and sent pictures of the setup to Red Sea support that your reply is of absolutely no help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new