Help with return request.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2Sunny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

2Sunny

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2010
Messages
487
Reaction score
691
Location
Pound Ridge, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure how it happened whether I unintentionally clicked the wrong selection or BRS made an arbitrary decision to do a substitution of an 8 bulb fixture instead of a 6 bulb, but the fact is I have received an 8 bulb ATI Sunpower fixture that I do not want, is too wide for my tank , and which I wish to return. Unfortunately the website is not giving me that option and my emails to support have failed to garner a response. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Order # 1103794284

For the record, aside from this purchase, I have spent over $2k at BRS this year alone.
 
Hey There,

It looks like our team is already working on getting this return set up, since this items ships directly from the vendor we have just been awaiting getting it all set up with them. You'll get more information on the return very soon!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new