Help with shipping

From my personal experience I've had much better luck with FedEx over UPS as far as delays and delivery times.
 
What is your average charge when I did an estimate on FedEx it was over 100 does that sound right?
 
What is your average charge when I did an estimate on FedEx it was over 100 does that sound right?
If you don't have an account with them it can be pricey to overnight ship things. I know the last time I priced out a shipping rate they wanted 65 dollars to overnight ship one coral from Wisconsin to Florida
 
If you don't have an account with them it can be pricey to overnight ship things. I know the last time I priced out a shipping rate they wanted 65 dollars to overnight ship one coral from Wisconsin to Florida
My work has an account maybe I will try it through them
 
My work has an account maybe I will try it through them
Yeah, ship using the company acct if you can. I ship bagels to my brother in San Francisco once and a while ( he can't find good bagels there) and ship using my company's acct. We have both UPS and FedEx accts but use FedEx more so there's more savings if I use them.
 
A big factor is also what are you shipping lps, sps, softies? If you are shipping hardy corals you can also use USPS priority its much cheaper and takes usually around 2 days to deliver.
 
Agreed with previous poster. Usps ships flat rate 2-day service to anywhere in the u.s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new