Help with Sps ID

OldMoonBoots

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
109
Reaction score
45
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello all,

I got this sps coral from my LPS about 8 months ago as a little 1" frag but I havent been able to ID it nor could the LPS. Any suggestions?
PXL_20240226_230017377.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new