help with tyree grafted milli

birdmandan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
394
Reaction score
9
Location
Cincinnati, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What height and light does everyone keep their grafted millis at? I have mine in high light high flow but it seems to be losing some color. Lighting:39W 6 bulb t5 (all ati, 3b+,1trueactinic, 1p+,1c+). Originally I had it in lower light and I found the green to be more dominant but now with higher light, I'm finding the red to be. Any opinions or experiences?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new