Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leon5962
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leon5962

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
21
Location
Dallas tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I can get this orange cables lol

IMG_9579.jpeg
 
They don’t sell the cables
Printed Reef is an advertiser, or supporter on here who may know where to get the orange cables? I don't know where to look for them, so I tagged him above to see if we can get your answer? I think he printed the cable holder in the picture you posted. :)
 
Just look up "orange extension cord" online.

They sell all kinds of orange extension cords.

Not sure why google wasn't the first stop 🤣 usually we are the last resort.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new