help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kigs!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
1,954
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soo... I had some free time during studio hours. After running out of episodes of 24, Lost, Prison Break, Heroes, Black Donnellys, Rome, House M.D., Sopranos and Scrubs to watch... I did the unthinkable.

I downloaded Grey's Anatomy from the iTunes store. ... ! And I can't stop downloading more episodes... ! :o

Despite the countless hours arguing with my girlfriend on why Grey's Anatomy sucks compared to House and Scrubs, and how it's just a rip off of all the other great hospital shows... I caved into the evil show. Quick. Somebody e-slap me now! The show's reign of terror must end now! ...save me...no more of this overdramatic scripts between izzie and george...i don't want to CARE

On a brighter note, Sopranos season 6 part 2's first episode aired. Great way to start off a new episode. I can't get enough of Tony's character...:)
 
seriously...i know right?? plus the women in the show House aren't *****. :P can't keep watching meredith's disfigured, unproportional face. new episode of 24 is out. bye bye grey's anatomy. =D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new