Help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jadgrider
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jadgrider

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
92
Reaction score
150
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!
I received this Nem from someone who I had recently purchased a Nem from after he saw the luck I had restoring it's color back to it. He gave it to me as he just wanted it to survive. However it hasn't shown any improvement and I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to help it along more. Its about the size of a cherry.

20200602_200745.jpg
 
I'm assuming everything else in your tank is doing just fine. You could try isolating the nem (put it in a cup and let it rest) find a low light area for it. Do you know what kind it is?
 
I'm assuming everything else in your tank is doing just fine. You could try isolating the nem (put it in a cup and let it rest) find a low light area for it. Do you know what kind it is?
Yes, everything else is thriving. I have isolated it in my mushroom box with rubble hoping it will take foot.
I'm under the impression that it is a bubble tip Sherman rose. Here is the first one I got from the guy. This one was bleached out too.

20200421_080002.jpg
 
Yes, everything else is thriving. I have isolated it in my mushroom box with rubble hoping it will take foot.
I'm under the impression that it is a bubble tip Sherman rose. Here is the first one I got from the guy. This one was bleached out too.

20200421_080002.jpg
Wow that's a good come back. I forgot to ask how long it's been in the tank, for now I think you've taken the right steps. Maybe try and spot feed it once it settles.
 
Here it is now. It just ate so it's shriveled but you can see the improvement in color.

20200602_202248.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new