Helppp! Save my soft Corals!

diachaffey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
saint john
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to coal’s currently have a few zoas candy cane Favia acan polyps Duncan blast and mushrooms some have a slime over them and some are showing their skeletons!! Zoas look great !
Please tell me I can bring them back
I’ve been target feeding them reef roofs and Brine shrimp but I think my lighting schedule is not right can someone please help me!
 
We need your water parameters, lighting details, and a photo to help you. Stop feeding reef roids every day. Your nutrients are probably through the roof.

Also, punctuation is your friend…
 
We need your water parameters, lighting details, and a photo to help you. Stop feeding reef roids every day. Your nutrients are probably through the roof.

Also, punctuation is your friend…
i agree
 
New to coal’s currently have a few zoas candy cane Favia acan polyps Duncan blast and mushrooms some have a slime over them and some are showing their skeletons!! Zoas look great !
Please tell me I can bring them back
I’ve been target feeding them reef roofs and Brine shrimp but I think my lighting schedule is not right can someone please help me!
As mentioned, we need to know your water parameters. Why do you think it’s your lighting schedule? What lights are you running and at what %?
How old is your tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new