• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hemphrichii nem

Akida17th

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a super rare yellow/purple hemphrichii anemone. It belongs in a nem lovers tank who can appreciate it more since I really don't have much time these days. Picked this gem up a couple months back and I has done great in my tank under my G3 pro and has grown a decent amount. tt glows yellow with purple berries! and has the coolest tentacles ever. It does not eat fish or even really sting (from my experience). I've had my tang and wrasses pick food out of it along with shrimp without being phased. Prefers lower flow I've noticed and a rock to burrow it's foot then stretch out during the day. Shipped fedex priority overnight $250 shipped

hemphrichii nem when purchased (2).jpg

hemphrichii nem when purchased.jpg

hemphrichii nem (3).jpg

hemphrichii nem.jpg

hemphrichii nem (2).jpg

Nam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice looking anemone you got there . I'm kind of interesting on it but want to do more research about it . but can't find anything with that name you post . can you plz give me more information or the actual name so i can do research online
thanks

m0nkie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
heterodactyla hemprichii I believe? very hard to come by in the markets! and most are brown..

OP
OP
Akida17th

Akida17th

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice looking anemone you got there . I'm kind of interesting on it but want to do more research about it . but can't find anything with that name you post . can you plz give me more information or the actual name so i can do research online
thanks

There isn't much info on these as they aren't imported often. Everything I've learned is basically in the op.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very uncommon, especially with nice colors. you usually only see ugly brown ones. these do well in standard reef water and I believe they also split!

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any other anemones for sale?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back