Herbivore Recommendations

BTimms

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2021
Messages
482
Reaction score
296
Location
British Columbia
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All!

I am looking for recommendations for herbivores in my 123L (32.5gal) reef.

Current stocking is:
2 clowns
6 hermits
A mix bag 6 snails


Thanks!
 
I like my lawnmower blenny
 
Mine isn't really a huge factor on algae. He'll peck at it most of the day though. Maybe I just don't notice how much he actually does.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new