Here are my tanks.....

Oh- I gottcha, awesome looking tanks anyway

The 3 reef tanks are in the living room..............
the FW is in the bedroom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
OH, and I have a betta in a 1 gallon martini glass in the bathroom:D
I keep forgetting about him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:rolleyes:
 
How big would you suggest?
He's been in his Martini glass for ever,,,,,, a big martini glass, it is 3 ft. tall.
betta.jpg


betta2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here are some quick newer shots of the reef tanks...
sorry, it is a new camera and I am still figuring it out,,
54 corner
2007s.jpg

125
2007s2.jpg

185
2007s3.jpg
 
Very beautiful! I want one of those rose anemones when you want to sell or trade one. :D
 
Very beautiful! I want one of those rose anemones when you want to sell or trade one. :D

Thank you......
about 4 months ago it was a single around 18 inches across,,,,,,,,,
then she hid for a while, now 2 of them are about,12 inches accross
and my Big one is still bigger then the 2 splits.......
I keep thinking that I will have to get 2 of them out, but Just can't seem to do it,,,,,,,,,,someday,,,,,,:)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new