Here To Help

Reefer Matt

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
11,237
Reaction score
42,948
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers!
After some consideration, I will remain here on R2R to help the community succeed with your tanks. So if you aren’t satisfied with the help you are getting, feel free to tag or message me and I will assist you further. In case you are curious about my credentials, feel free to ask in a DM, I cannot list links here. Happy Reefing!

IMG_6039.jpeg
 
I’ll put this to bed, but the offer will always be there.
Sleepy Good Night GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new