Hermit crab ID

Unitylover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Messages
1,525
Reaction score
661
Location
north babylon
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need an ID of this little guy:

DEB14408-BB67-4E00-B7D3-2B169E3A9C48.jpeg 2A13124F-611B-48C8-9A76-C3106F79274D.jpeg
 
I need an ID of this little guy:

DEB14408-BB67-4E00-B7D3-2B169E3A9C48.jpeg 2A13124F-611B-48C8-9A76-C3106F79274D.jpeg
Probably closer to a blue leg than any other traditional aquarium hermit crab! Maybe try to get a closer look once in the tank, there is a little bit of shadowing. Blue leg hermit crabs have red "feet" and the rest of the leg is blue.

- Gavin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new