Hermit crab poop

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefguy.5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefguy.5

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have noticed a lot of hermit crab
Waste my tank. I was just wondering if other hermit crabs or clean up crew members would eat that. Or if I had to clean it out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new