Hermit crab questioner

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any insight into zebra hermits? I have one and a big scarlet. They’ve been in there with three blue legs who I can’t find suddenly. The blue legs and the scarlet have lived peacefully forever: the zebra is a recent addition about a month ago because I found him half dead in a used yank I bought. Are zebras aggressive? Will he munch on my coral? He hasn’t yet...
 
If one kind is more aggressive than others, it's news to me.

IMHO, they're all opportunistic. Snail killers at the minimum, coral eaters at their worst. I quit keeping them some time back.
 
If one kind is more aggressive than others, it's news to me.

IMHO, they're all opportunistic. Snail killers at the minimum, coral eaters at their worst. I quit keeping them some time back.
Well my blue legs turned up. Idiots got into shells 4/5 times bigger than what they needed and can barely move around lol. Mine have never bothered my coral but I think I’ll only keep scarlets from now on. They’re the best cleaners ans super duper chill
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new