Hermit crabs with 7 inch bamboo shark?

  • Thread starter Thread starter killemall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

killemall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2022
Messages
183
Reaction score
219
Location
las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I put small 10 for 10 dollar hermit crabs with a 2 week old banded bamboo shark?

I dont Careif the shark eats them. I only care for the sharks safety
 
I think if a shark can be harmed by hermit crabs it was not meant for survival anyway.

Would be awesome if you could post some pics or vids of the shark in your tank. I have always wanted one.
 
that's my favorite video of the year so far!! Thanks for sharing. Not sure what I like more, the shark or the lizard.

What do you feed that shark?
 
If they are the little blue legs they are probably too small for the shark to care honestly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new