Hermit crabs??

One would be plenty. Look to the Scarlet Hermits, nicer of all the hermits [emoji56]

No way do you want 6-12 hermits inna a 6g tank. First of all they'd starve to death. Then most likely they'll kill each other off along with any snails you may have.
 
^ I agree. You can always add more if you feel the need.
 
1-2 scarlets would do nicely. Blue legs are known to be spawns of satan and kill off their friends
 
Scarlets are awesome!
 
Have any of you guys had a Halloween crab I believe there crab how are those
 
Have any of you guys had a Halloween crab I believe there crab how are those

I've been told Halloween hermits are not reef safe. Not sure whether they attack coral, fish, or both, but I do know that when I help out at the LFS and we get them in a shipment, they always go in a separate predator tank, away from the other fish, corals, and inverts. Because of this, I have yet to experiment with them personally.
 
I would advise you to get a few dwarf zebra hermit crabs.they don't grow very much but do change shells so make sure you have some empty ones.i have had ones kill each other because they didn't have empty shells
 
Get probably two dwarf zebra hermit crabs and maybe two other ones that stay pretty small.
 
I have a Halloween hermit crab in my 45 gallon.He looks really cool.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new