Hermit identification

thriftshop_2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
20
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,


in the beginning of my tank i bought some hermit crabs.
They were supposed to be ble legged hermits.

but one of them got bigger then the others.
I caught him today trying to eat the sheath of some tube worms.

I think it maybe could be a thin stripe hermit, but his stripes look thicker.

Thanks for the help.

 
It looks like a thin striped to me also. My son got one mistakenly with a batch of blue legs.
 
It looks like a thin striped to me also. My son got one mistakenly with a batch of blue legs.
I looked for some other variants and I think/hope it is a Clibanarius antillensis.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new