Hewbie’s Continued Treatment

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,136
Reaction score
10,447
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you have been following my other threads then you know Hewbie is still recovering. What are the steps I am taking to get him back to his old self?
I am getting water and stool sent out to he analyzed for parasites/bacterial count.
I am starting him on a probiotic and adding a bacterial additive to the mix.
My theory is that with him being sick the antibiotics killed all the good and bad bacteria in the water/his digestive system. My hope is that using this will help his internal system reabsorb nutrients properly.
Research strongly supports the bacteria in this product. I’m super anxious to get him back to his old self. He is doing a lot better but is not gaining the weight he should despite eating like crazy! https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...d1e6e/1716309596633/BD55-feedtreat-ss-web.pdf
IMG_3839.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new