hey Alex

  • Thread starter Thread starter Latimer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i've been using reefcon pro.... I'm still using a trial version and it really seems to help me keep up with testing etc....

just FYI, private messages work well for this just so we don't clutter the forums :)
 
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about this. How much was the more extensive version, and was there an option for multiple software package? It seemed pretty reasonable when we discussed it. I guess I should try the free version first.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new