Hey All... New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deezy D78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Deezy D78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
485
Reaction score
26
Location
Chandler, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I've been reefing since the early 2000s... My current tank is a 90g mixed reef just over 1 year old and doing great. Here are a few shots:

IMG_6939_zps7f846b64.jpg


IMG_6937_zpsd2db7283.jpg


IMG_6934_zps28e35418.jpg


IMG_6929_zps0d84f55e.jpg


IMG_6928_zps15d57004.jpg


IMG_6927_zpsa53da0b0.jpg


IMG_6499.jpg


IMG_5725_zps3c9cacd0.jpg


IMG_5722_zps464c0917.jpg
 
Beautiful!

Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hello and Welcome to Reef2Reef!

If you haven't already done so you should enter in this months Membership Drive contest sponsored by Alpha Aquaculture! There will be two winners this month and each will receive an awesome Chalice frag shipped for free to your door! Just follow the directions here: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/me...-february-2013-membership-drive-give-way.html

I think I got it figure out, but was not sure on the link back thing... I posted a link of a pair of clown fish.... I have two Ocleris, but I'm assuming that they aren't part of the prize.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new