Hey all! New to R2R

Welcome to R2R, my first SW tank was a pico, I've since graduated to a 30gal. and someday plan to go a little bigger. You've come to a great place. Looking forward to following your thread. :)
 
Looks great!
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
+tagging along. curious on your progress and also on the new light and what benefits it'll bring to the Fluval Evo 13.5.

I have the same unit and just now getting started nano style with my girls after 10 yrs break from reefing. Will likely start a thread soon but for now I am tagging along. ;)
 
Appreciate the company. :)
The Orbit Marine Pro seems like it was made for this tank. Sits up there perfectly. The programmable settings are amazing too. I have blues at 70% and whites at 25% currently. 30 l minute ramp/dim, and 12 hour day with 3 hours of moonlight.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice cube, like the aquascaping!
 
Welcome back! My cousin is also in Afghanistan right now, she's intelligence. Nice tank, too! I just got a Spec V. Best of luck!
 
Originally i was thinking 2 sexy shrimp, and a goby/pistol shrimp combo but now I'm thinking i want a yellow clown goby because I've read they eat certain pests and do well in small aquariums so I'm not 100% sure on what's going in there yet lol. More research is needed i guess. I have 2 turbos and a little conch that are doing just fine. The Conch never stops eating. I love it. So does my 9 month old lol
 
You might not want to get a clown goby: IME, they ARE pests...
I would cover the overflow with some mesh, and get a green banded/red headed/masked goby if you ever come across one, they have great personalities and don't get past an inch, and look pretty cool. You could also get a possum wrasse, they look nice too, and firefish are great if you have a lid. I've been looking for the former three gobies for a long time though...
 
Last edited:
Shrimp goby combo is good too; if you're brave and confident enough, try a flaming prawn goby, they are unbelievably awesome.
 
After Googling all of those fish, I've decided I need a flaming prawn goby in my life. lol
 
Mmhmm! Although I don't know if they're symbiotic w/ shrimp..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new