Hey all new to reefing,

Apeman151

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
27
Location
San Francisco
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I'm new to reefing but not new to keeping pets. I have a 29 gallon community doing well downstairs and I've recently started a 7.5 gal built in sump reef tank. Had a bit of a die off but thus is 4 m/o in. I do twice weekly 10% water changes and test every other day.

16029166482017344085712348053417.jpg 16029166842703622514431496598550.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the R2R community and family !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new