Hey all.

rangerD275

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum. I've been at this for about two years now (12g AP, and a 34g Solana) and I am in the process of setting up my first larger tank (150 XH).
 
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Man your username would have been so cool to me if it was 'rangerdanger' haha
For some reason I thought that's what it was at first.

Welcome to the site man! Keep us updated with your new build :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new