Hey everyone at Reef2Reef

reefermadness11

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Just joined and wanted to say "hi" to everyone. Can't wait to get to meet some of you guys and gals. This is a really great forum. Well I have just a 14g bio cube and some zoas and softies in there. I'm working on a 29g for a pair of clownfish and a jawfish. Hopefully I can get good lights for SPS later on. Anyway, just saying hi! lol
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new