Hey everyone! I'm a new member

thatrugbydude

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Current set up:
55g DT
Berlin 125
DIY 5g fuge
DIY Ca Reactor (works for up to 500g system)
Reef Octopus Diablo 160xs
2x 24" Evergrow full spectrum LEDs
Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Elite Plus
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394995662.832671.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394995693.881219.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394995754.262476.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394995766.022335.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394995802.024910.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new