Hey everyone...

jden092901

Joshua
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Idaho Fall's, Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello. I was told people here are very kind and helpful, so here I am. I have a 29gal mix reef. I have a 120 that I'm setting up now. Were finishing our basement and going to put it into the wall. Were about a month or two away from having it up and running. Im very excited. It will be fun, I may be asking lots of questions.

Thank you,

Joshua
 
Well welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new