Hey fellow tank nuts!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluefish9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
And I love the floor in that room

Thank you! The wife and I set that ourselves... unfortunately, she found out 1/2 the way through that she's allergic to an ingredient in Thin-set that burns holes in her skin. Ugh. Just glad its over - it was a lot of flooring
IMG_6903.JPG
 
can you close that window to the left of the tank? might cause some algae issues for you that close to the window.
 
can you close that window to the left of the tank? might cause some algae issues for you that close to the window.

Oh I totally plan on it. I have the shades already, just havent put them up lol.
I see you're in the boroughs? Im on LI, but from Brooklyn originally.
 
Oh I totally plan on it. I have the shades already, just havent put them up lol.
I see you're in the boroughs? Im on LI, but from Brooklyn originally.
yea man I am in queens.
 
Welcome to R2R!

Your tank and stand look fantastic, I really like the side compartments of the stand.
Welcome.jpg
 
*Welcome back to the hobby @Bluefish9 .Your system is lovely,best of luck with the rebuild!*

1460837541958.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new