Hey from the deep south

  • Thread starter Thread starter RLM60
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RLM60

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Instead of lurking which is something that I'm more comfortable with, I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Richard and I got into the hobby on the fresh side about 1970 and the salty side around 1984-1985. I guess I kind of watched the hobby grow into what it is today. I find it great for people like me...obsessive...even after all these years I still enjoy cleaning and tinkering with my tank. I currently have a 75gal mixed reef which just turned 2 years old (I'm not one that keeps the same tank for years...I'll get tired of looking at the same thing and start fresh) but I promised the wife this is the last one I'm going to do...famous last words. well back to lurking...yawl have nice night.
 


Now thats a nice lookin tank there my man!
 
It sure is a nice tank, welcome
 
Welcome. I just joined today as well. Gorgeous tank. I have an empty one sitting in the living area. I'm in the process of "inventing" it. See you around.
 
Thanks for the kind words. My picture taking skills leave much to be desired, this my wife's nikon and I have no Idea how to use it. Good luck with your tank Nurse Payne, if this is your first reef just remember " nothing good ever happens fast " in this hobby.
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!


Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new