Hey guys

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Acro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr.Acro

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
266
Reaction score
56
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I'm new to Reef 2 Reef but I've been on reef central for years, and I thought it was time to check this forum out. I have a 34 gallon red sea max with an ecotech marine radion. And a vortech mp10 and the rsm pumps for flow. Coral wise I have a variety of acros and montis. With some zoas and ric. I look forward to meeting everyone.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
What an entrance!! A video. Welcome to Ree2Reef :) we are glad you decide to come visit and hope you will stay!
 
Well hello there! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy the site!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new