Hey Hey

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trevdawg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Trevdawg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
112
Reaction score
2
Location
West chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am from the chicago suburbs. I have had a 12 gallon nano, then 24 gallon nano, then went to college and had to stop. Now, for the past couple years i have put together a 120 gallon (Fish With Coral) and 75 gallon (FO).
So now i have just received a 75 gallon and filter for free and a bunch of stuff so now i will tae it easy and get it eventually to where i want it.

Hello Hello
 
a6etahu2.jpg

a6y4y5yb.jpg

This is the 120 I maintain. Not for much longer though. Now that I have my own tank.

The 75 gallon I maintain is lame so it ain't worth posting a pic
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new