Hey I'm new to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter phil_pl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

phil_pl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
383
Reaction score
2
Location
Dalton, Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I have two tanks a 55gal African Cichlid tank and a 29gal reef setup

As far as knowing something about me i am quite new to saltwater systems but i am doing my best to learn fast
 
Welcome to R2R Phil!
 

Attachments

  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 231
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 197
Hey Phil this is Charles and Karens son-in-law, I met you the other night. I have some LR for you for your tank. :)
 
Hey Phil this is Charles and Karens son-in-law, I met you the other night. I have some LR for you for your tank. :)

I remember meeting you it just took me about 5 hrs to remember your sn
when do you want me to come get that LR, when can i see your tank, im trying to get some ideas for the 125 im getting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new