Hey, I'm the new guy...

Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 
Hey everyone, New Guy here. The username pretty much says it all - West Coast native and a noob - after many years (turned 60 yesterday, wow!), I'm finally getting into reef keeping. I selected the IM Nuvo SR80 AIO as my first tank, which is scheduled to arrive Friday. RO/DI system is locked in, tested, and ready to rock. Excited to begin this journey, learning and sharing with everyone in the community. Build thread coming soon. Cheers!
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!
 
Hey everyone, New Guy here. The username pretty much says it all - West Coast native and a noob - after many years (turned 60 yesterday, wow!), I'm finally getting into reef keeping. I selected the IM Nuvo SR80 AIO as my first tank, which is scheduled to arrive Friday. RO/DI system is locked in, tested, and ready to rock. Excited to begin this journey, learning and sharing with everyone in the community. Build thread coming soon. Cheers!
Welcome and cant wait to see the tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new