Hey NPS Keepers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dyno
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Also picked up a few balanophyllia and an aussie truncatoflabellum? Smaller than the japanese rhizo

20240329_125711.jpg 20240329_125705.jpg 20240329_125650.jpg
 
For clarification here, what lace corals are you both meaning? I ask because I've heard the term used for Pocillopora, a few different bryozoans, and Distichopora.

I'm assuming, Distichopora, but I figured I'd ask. For info on Stylasterid hydrocorals (including Distichopora):

Quote from this thread:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/g...a-stylasterid-concept-tank-experiment.994583/

Wow lot of info. Thanks!

Seem like a pretty tough coral to keep alive. The one person that had it since last year, looks like 0 growth in 6 months
 
pretty! what do you feed?
I’m a bit nuts regarding that.

Every product reef nutrition makes, Brightwell, Seachem, and Continuum liquid coral foods, and every coral powder food on the market: Brightwell, Reef Roids, Benereef, Coralific, etc. as well as frozen Mysis. Weekly 50% WC
 
I’m a bit nuts regarding that.

Every product reef nutrition makes, Brightwell, Seachem, and Continuum liquid coral foods, and every coral powder food on the market: Brightwell, Reef Roids, Benereef, Coralific, etc. as well as frozen Mysis. Weekly 50% WC
No wonder why they look so good! You must have some serious filtration
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new